- MOH Appointed Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre
- Travel Vaccinations
- Occupational Medicine Advice
- Pre-Employment Check Ups
- Corporate Health Screening Programme
- Workplace Health Programmes (educational talks etc)
- Individual Customised Health Screening
- General Consultations
- Acute and Chronic Diseases Treatment & Management
- Part of CHAS and MediSave schemes
Health Screening Programmes
Regular physical exams and health screening tests form an essential part of preventive health care for the early detection of common conditions like heart disease, diabetes,hypertension and cancer which can be treated and managed appropriately. We offer the following comprehensive health screening packages tailored to your specific needs:
- Basic Package: A started screening package recommended for those 25-30 years old
- Executive Package: Focuses on maintaining health in the prime of your life, recommended for those 31-39 years old
- Platinum Package: Focuses on health risks that may come with middle age, recommended for those 40 years old and above. You are also welcome to make individual requests for tests not included in these packages.
Contact us for more details regarding our Health Screening Programmes
Health screening can be customized according to each individual's health profile and medical history. As well for corporates, these can be customised according to each company’s healthcare requirements and/or specific industry’s needs.
Please do not hesitate to call our hotline 6225 9813 to make an appointment or for any further enquiries.
Preparing For Your Health Screening
- Fast for 10 Hours before the blood test. Plain water is allowed
- Postpone routine morning medicine until blood tests are completed
- Pap smear, urine and stool tests for ladies should be done 7 days after the last day of menstruation